|M. SELVARASU, B.E., MBA
LEED Accredited Professional & Faculty, USA
I am an electrical engineer with a post-graduation in management with 19 years of work experience in the areas of Energy Management and Green Buildings.
I have so far carried out more than 150 Detailed Energy Audits in various industries covering different sectors and buildings in India, Srilanka and Dubai. I have also conducted about 200 training programs on Energy Management and Green Buildings for various stakeholders across our country as well as in Srilanka and Dubai.
Since 2002, I have been focusing on promoting Green Building concepts in India and abroad, and have engaged myself with many iconic Green Building projects of Indian corporate and facilitated to attain the LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) rating, which is awarded by the USGBC (US Green Building Council), Washington.
I was instrumental in facilitating the largest Platinum rated green building in India i.e. ITC Green Centre at Gurgaon. I am now recognized both in India as well as abroad, for my contribution to the growth of green buildings in India. I have played a key role in indigenizing the LEED rating system of USGBC to suit the Indian context and formed LEED India rating system under IGBC (Indian Green Building Council).
During my association with IGBC, I have been actively involved in various initiatives of WGBC (World Green Building Council).
The list of projects obtained LEED rating under my leadership:
- ITC Green Centre, Gurgaon, India (LEED NC Platinum rating)
- Green Business Centre, Hyderabad, India (LEED NC Platinum rating)
- Vestas India, Chennai, India (LEED EB Gold rating)
- Interface, Bangalore, India (LEED CI Gold Rating)
- Microsoft, Hyderabad, India (LEED NC Gold rating)
- Wafi City, Dubai (LEED NC Gold rating)
- RMZ Millennia Business Park, Chennai, India (LEED C&S Gold rating)
|C G KRISHNAN, M.E (Mechanical)
LEED-Accredited Professional, CERTIFIED ENERGY AUDITOR by Bureau of Energy Efficiency, India,
Energy Modeling, Lighting simulation and present the same to our clients here for mutual benefit.
From the Stone Age to Industrial Age we have now moved into an age of Knowledge where it is the power of ideas that rules & dominates. I would like to be in the forefront of ideas in my areas of expertise to make a difference to the world that we live in.
Presenting myself, I am a Mechanical Engineer with Post Graduation in Refrigeration & Air conditioning with a work experience spanning over 15 years in the fields of HVAC, Energy & Green Buildings.
I have worked as a HVAC Consultant on several projects for clients from IT companies, Commercial Complexes, Hotels, Hospitals, Malls and Industries.
The partial list of HVAC& BMS projects completed under my leadership:
- Bagmane Lake View, Bangalore – CS Design
- RMZ Infinity, Bangalore – CS Design
- RMZ Millennia II, Chennai – CS Design
- IBIS, Gurgaon, Mumbai & Pune – Hotel
- Novotel-ACCOR Airport, Hyderabad – Hotel
- Hilton Service Apartment, Bangalore - Hotel
- TESCO – HSC, Bangalore – CS & CI Design
- Mantri Mall, Bangalore – CS & CI Design
- AMTI Tech Park, Chennai – CS Design
I am a qualified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional of USGBC & Certified Energy Auditor by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), India and a member of ASHRAE, USA
I have also gained expertise in Energy Modeling & Lighting Simulation after undergoing advanced energy modeling training at Architectural Energy Corporation(AEC), USA using internationally recognized software like Visual DOE – 4.1 (DOE 2.1 Engine), Ecotect & Radiance software for lighting Simulation. I am providing Energy Modeling & lighting simulation solutions to the various types of commercial & Industrial buildings.
In addition to the above, I am also engaged in offering the following services:
LEED facilitation for new construction (NC), Commercial Interiors (CI) and Core & Shell (C&S) buildings based on both USGBC & IGBC rating system
I have written technical article in the following leading magazines:
- Magazine Name: “Architecture Update” June 2009 Vol.3, issue 7 – topic on “Measuring Energy Impact On Building Design”
- Magazine Name: “Cooling India” September 2009 – topic on “Future of HVAC Industry with the emergence of Green Building”
|OUR CONTACT DETAILS:
LEAD Consultancy & Engineering Services (INDIA) Private Limited.
No: 40, I Floor, 10th "A" Main, 3rd Cross, Indiranagar II Stage, Bangalore - 560 038.
Karnataka, India. Phone: +91 80 429 80 111. Fax: +91 80 41716222 . Web Site: www.lcsind.org
|M SELVARASU, LEED Accredited Green Building Professional & Faculty,
email@example.com, Mobile No: +91 9611344077
|C G KRISHNAN, LEED AP, Energy Auditor, HVAC Consultant Director
firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile No: +91 9902058109